advertisement  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Home | NEWS | Boy (4) swallows dye, writhes in pain
 
 

Boy (4) swallows dye, writhes in pain

A four-year-old boy is lucky to be alive after he swallowed a dye at Hlungasibi, an area near Dlangeni.
According to the boy’s grandmother Phumzile Khanyile, Hlelelwe Mkhonta swallowed the dye at around 5pm, after she had sent him with an older granddaughter to fetch the it at a neighbour’s home.

click here for full edition

Comments (0 posted):

Post your comment comment

Please enter the code you see in the image:

 
RELATED STORIES
 
   
     
 
advertisements
 
 
Advertise with us!
 
 
Advertise with us!
 
     
 
MOST POPULAR
 
   
     
 
MOST E-MAILED
 
   
     
 
NEWS
FEATURES & OPINION
ENTERTAINMENT
SPORTS
BUSINESS
 
All material © Swazi Observer. Material may not be published or reproduced in any form without prior written permission.
This site is proudly designed & hosted by Real Image Internet.